Fitness and Nutrition Advanced Test
Our Advanced Fitness and Nutrition DNA Test examines various biological areas that impact how one responds to training and ultimately sporting performance.
We believe that athletic success results from personalising a training strategy that optimises your genetic potential, and also choosing the right nutrition, lifestyle and environmental interactions to optimally express your inherited genes.
Our Fitness and Nutrition Advanced Test reports on the following areas:
- Aerobic potential
- VO2 max potential
- Power and strength potential
- Recovery rate
- Inflammation and oxidative stress - impacts recovery rate
- Risk of injury including Achilles Tendon risk and Anterior Cruciate Ligament risk
- Marathon running time potential
- Preferred time to exercise
- Response to carbohydrates and saturated fats
- Caffeine metabolism - can benefit some individuals performances with the right genotype
- Lactose intolerance - why drink whey protein shakes if you are lactose intolerant?
- Other nutrition markers
- Product Code: FNA001
- Availability: In Stock